Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cent Vingt- Babydoll

From red shoulder bag, orange shoulder bag, coffee shoulder bag, khaki shoulder bag, pink shoulder bag, brown shoulder bag to blue shoulder bag, Oasap offers a wide range of fashion purse collection. Just take out your blue shoulder bag and leave everyone wowed.





Photo by Moey Hoque


Editing by yours truly


Addison Circle Lace Dress /ASOSsunglasses/R&Em black bag/ClubCouture Skull printed silk blend scarf/Assorted Jewelry



I was hoping that posting this bright and smiley look would help ease out the sunlight and warmth that's been hiding from us New Yorkers for the past couple of days (because you know I have the power to do that from behind a computer screen!) but nevertheless I'm happy to share part trois of my collaboration with Addison.Taking the color, cut and material of this dress into consideration, I really find it hard to believe that anyone could dislike a statement piece like this. Upon styling it I found it's a lot more typical than your usual "babydoll" dress, and as such I'll be showing you a similar look in the upcoming days. There's so much too take in when posting about all of of these beautiful clothes, and aside from my blogging life there's so much happening outside of the relationship with my computer. It's a lot to take in, but what would life be without a little change? I'll leave you pondering that question... Happy hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment