Monday, April 23, 2012

MORE PLNDR LOVE!

From red shoulder bag, orange shoulder bag, coffee shoulder bag, khaki shoulder bag, pink shoulder bag, brown shoulder bag to blue shoulder bag, Oasap offers a wide range of fashion purse collection. Just take out your blue shoulder bag and leave everyone wowed.


While I am filled with pleasant anticipation from head to toe waiting for my PLNDR parcel to arrive, I am already lusting for more. Like seriously, aren't these Alden Shoes in Mist Blue by Matiko Shoes pure love? I am madly in love. Oh gosh. Also, that Style Stalker dress. Really? I should have waited a few more days before placing my order. I might have to order now, again. ashfasjfaskhgklsakfhashflsafsa.

PLNDR is Karmaloop's daily "flash deals" website, a members-only online boutique and features amazing brands such as Mishka, Free People, Cheap Monday, Dr. Martens, and many more! They host limited time flash sales only, so it's up to you to be quick! The prices are incredibly LOW. Make sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment