Friday, May 4, 2012

Bag diaries

From red shoulder bag, orange shoulder bag, coffee shoulder bag, khaki shoulder bag, pink shoulder bag, brown shoulder bag to grey shoulder bag, Oasap offers a wide range of fashion purse collection. Just take out your grey shoulder bag and leave everyone wowed. Pantyhose from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite pantyhose at street fashion pantyhose store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


I had a request to make a post about what I carry in my bag. And here's what's usually in it: my wallet, phone, sunglasses, chapsticks, golden notebook...and I don't usually wear nailpolishes but I got these today so they are here too. As you can see, I tend to carry just the basic stuff I need, I don't like it when my bag gets too heavy. How about you? What's inside your bag? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment