Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's a Metaphor

From red shoulder bag, orange shoulder bag, coffee shoulder bag, khaki shoulder bag, pink shoulder bag, brown shoulder bag to white shoulder bag, Oasap offers a wide range of fashion purse collection. Just take out your white shoulder bag and leave everyone wowed. Check Shirt from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Check Shirt at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


Out of nowhere the weather turned beautiful yesterday afternoon and I came up with this outfit and my boyfriend took me to this pretty spot. I love this location and will be returning when the water is warmer because OMIGOD it was like ice on my poor little feet. I've worn this dress before and so has a few of my fellow blogging friends. So, if you'd like to give it a whirl, let me know! I'll send it your way.

I spent all weekend studying and being semi-productive. It felt nice. Now if only someone could clean my room, organize my clothes, and go to work for me, I'd be pretty stoked.



Outfit Details:
Dress: Thrifted skirt (worn as dress)
Belt: Noto
Hat: Francessca's
Scarf: Sister's

No comments:

Post a Comment